by Priya Poehner
Priya made this at the Sept. 30 coffee hour, and it was scrumptious! Great for a party, game day, or you alone in the kitchen (we don't judge.) Thanks to the original poster! We've shared it here.
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken, cubed (or 3 10 oz. cans chunk chicken)
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup bleu cheese dressing
- 3/4 cup Frank's Hot Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 t. black pepper
- bleu cheese crumbles (optional)
Preheat oven to 350F. Reserve half a cup of shredded cheddar and the bleu cheese crumbles. Mix the remaining ingredients together and pour into a medium baking dish (9x13 pan works great.) Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of cheddar.
Bake for 20 minutes until hot and bubbly. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with bleu cheese crumbles if desired. Serve with celery sticks, fritos, tortilla chips or pita chips.